FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.المملكة العربية السعوديةوزارة التعليمالجامعة السعودية اإللكترونيةKingdom of Saudi ArabiaMinistry of EducationSaudi Electronic UniversityCollege of Administrative and Financial SciencesAssignment 2Communication Management (MGT 421)Due Date: 12/11/2022 @ 23:59Course Name: Communication ManagementStudent’s Name:Course Code: MGT421Student’s ID Number:Semester: 1st SemesterCRN:Academic Year: 2022-23-1stFor Instructor’s Use onlyInstructor’s Name:Students’ Grade: /15Level of Marks: High/Middle/LowGeneral Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY•••••••••The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocatedfolder.Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reducedfor poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.Late submission will NOT be accepted.Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or otherresources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.Use APA reference style.All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. Nopictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.Learning Outcomes:2.4 Illustrate techniques and skills of correct business research report writing; learn reportwriting style using an approved style; and, apply the basics of oral communication in apresentation of a project, including, proper speech, organization, use of graphical aids, andeffective non-verbal communications.3.1 Analyze effective business letters, memorandums, and case studies.Assignment Question(s):Part 1 (7 Marks)Examine each of the following charts (Figures 1, and 2) and respond to the questions below:Figure 1Figure 2Source: General Authority of Statics1. Evaluate each one in terms of: (5 Marks)(a) title descriptiveness,Figure 1 clearly defines the objective of creating the pie chart for it shows thepercentage of waste produced in an economic field. The information ispresented in a simple format. Figure 2 shows the relationship between wasteproducts and the representation in form of quantity in an easy understandableorder.(b) focal pointsFigure 1 clearly outlines the focal points by presenting information in differentcolors and size patterns that are representatives of discrete categories. Figure 2uses long and short columns that are used to represent data that have the lowestand highest values.(c) information sufficiencyF…
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.