FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.المملكة العربية السعوديةKingdom of Saudi Arabiaوزارة التعليمMinistry of Educationالجامعة السعودية اإللكترونيةSaudi Electronic UniversityCollege of Administrative and Financial SciencesAssignment 1Business Ethics and Organization Social Responsibility (MGT 422)Due Date: 12/03/2022 @ 23:59Course Name:Student’s Name:Course Code: MGTStudent’s ID Number:Semester: SecondCRN:Academic Year:2021-22-2ndFor Instructor’s Use onlyInstructor’s Name:Students’ Grade:Level of Marks: High/Middle/LowMarks Obtained/Out of 10General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLYThe Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via the allocatedfolder.Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reducedfor poor presentation. This includes filling in your information on the cover page.Students must mention question numbers clearly in their answers.Late submission will NOT be accepted.Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or otherresources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. Nopictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.Learning Outcomes:NoCourse Learning Outcomes (CLOs)CLO-4Illustrate the role of social responsibility in the functional areas and strategicprocesses of business and a comprehensive framework for analyzing and resolvingethical issues and dilemmas in an organization.CLO-6Write a coherent project about a case study or actual research about ethicsRead the case given and answer the questions:Case StudyAn Ethical DilemmaCarla knew something was wrong when Jack got back to his desk. He had been withAker & Aker Accounting (A&A) for 17 years, starting there right after graduation andprogressing through the ranks. Jack was a strong supporter of the company, and that waswhy Carla had been assigned to him. Carla had been with A&A for two years. She hadgraduated in the top 10 percent of her class and passed the CPA exam on the first try. Shehad chosen A&A over one of the “Big Four” firms because A&A was the biggest andbest firm in Smallville, Ohio, where her husband, Frank, managed a locally ownedmachine tools company. She and Frank had just purchased a new home when thingsstarted to turn strange with Jack, her boss.“What’s the matter, Jack?” Carla asked.“Well, you’ll hear about it sooner or later. I’ve been denied a partner’s position. Can youimagine that? I have been working 60- and 70-hour weeks for the last 10 years, and allthat management can say to me is ‘not at this time,’” complained Jack.Carla asked, “So what else did they say?”Jack turned red and blurted out, “they said maybe in a few more years. I’ve done all thatthey’ve asked me to do. I’ve sacrificed a lot, and now they say a few more years….
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.