– Use your own words. – Avoid plagiarism, the work must be in your own style, copies from students or other sources without appropriate references will lead to the absence of a mark. No exceptions. – Any images containing text will not be accepted and will be considered plagiarism.) – References are also necessary. -Please attach any source in APA format Assignment # 2: Learning outcomes: 1. Enable the students to find some structured ways of dealing with complex managerial decision problems. (CLO1) 2. Introduce students to simple decision models and management science ideas that provide powerful and (often surprising) qualitative insights about a large spectrum of managerial problems. (CLO2) 3. Provide students with tools for deciding when and which decision models to use for the specific problems. (CLO3) 4. Give the students a feel for the kinds of problems that can be tackled using spreadsheet modeling and decision analysis. (CLO4) 5. Provide the students with more powerful ways of using spreadsheets which will be a ubiquitous tool in their managerial careers. (CLO5) Assignment Questions (10 Marks) 1) Define the different between linear and nonlinear optimization with example each? (6 marks) Answer: 2) A- How to calculate forecast error? (1 mark) Answer: B- Calculate forecast error for December? (1 mark) Month September October November December Sales 5500 7200 8600 9300 Forecast 3000 4150 9100 7900 Error ————————- Answer: 3) A- How to calculate forecast weighted moving average? (1 mark) Answer: B- Apply forecast weighted moving average formula for week 2. (1 mark) (n = 2, W1 = 0.5, W2 = 0.8) Week 1 2 3 4 Answer: Demand 7000 4000 3000 5000
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.