FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
المملكة العربية السعودية وزارة التعليم الجامعة السعودية اإللكترونية Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Education Saudi Electronic University College of Administrative and Financial Sciences Assignment 3 Strategic Management (MGT 401) Due Date: 26/04/2022 @ 23:59 Course Name: Strategic Management Student’s Name: Course Code: MGT 401 Student’s ID Number: Semester: Second CRN: 23434 Academic Year:2021-22-2nd For Instructor’s Use only Instructor’s Name: Dr. Sager Alharthi Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/ Out of 10 Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY • • • • • • • • The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder. Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted. Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page. Students must mention question number clearly in their answer. Late submission will NOT be accepted. Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism). Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. Learning Outcomes: ▪ ▪ ▪ Describe the different issues related to environmental scanning, strategy formulation, and strategy implementation in diversified organizations. ClO-2 Distinguish between different types and levels of strategy and strategy implementation-CLO4 Communicate issues, results, and recommendations coherently, and effectively regarding appropriate strategies for different situations, ClO-6 Assignment Question(s): A. Discussion questions 1. Is the evaluation and control process appropriate for a corporation that emphasizes creativity? Are control and creativity compatible? Discuss. (2 marks) Max 300 words 2. What skills should a person have for managing a business unit following a differentiation strategy? Why? What should a company do if no one is available internally and the company has a policy of promotion from within? (2 marks) Max 400 words 3. Why is an understanding of national cultures important in strategic management? (1 mark) Max 300 words B. Case study An acquisition is a situation whereby one firm (acquiring firm) purchases most or all of another firm’s (acquired firm) shares in order to take control. From real national/international market, select an example of an acquisition between two firms and answer the following questions: 1. Briefly introduce the chosen acquiring and acquired firms (Industry, activity, nationality, market position, …). (1Mark). Max 100 words 2. Explain the different reasons for this acquisition. (1Mark) Max 100 words 3. Was this acquisition successful? Why? (1Mark) Max 100 words 4. Evaluate the competitive advantage of the acquiring company (after the acquisition). (1Mark) Max 100 words 5. What is the method used by the acquiring firm to manage the culture of the acquired firm? underline the pros and cons of this method. (1Mark) Max 100 words Answers A. Discussion questions 1. Answer Q1- 2. Answer Q2- A. Case study 1. Answer Q1- 2. Answer Q2- 3. Answer Q3- 4. Answer Q4- 5. Answer Q5-
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.