Use Microsoft Excel to sketch a line graph that effectively communicates quantitative relationships in a multiple baseline design across subjects with hypothetical data. Be sure to include all six components of a complete graph.
Assume that you have recorded data for a target behavior of two individuals of in a single setting ( Classroom) the target behavior is During independent work time, the students gets up and walks away from his desk and begins talking to other students . Using the data, demonstrate the effectiveness of a treatment that includes both self-monitoring and awareness training to decrease the frequency of an undesirable behavior. You will submit two graphs with two phases for this assignment. Include specific labels about the behavior recorded and treatment phases.
Be sure to include all six components of a complete graph:
- A chart title.
- Both axis labels on the graph.
- Condition labels.
- Phase change lines. Be sure to incorporate them appropriately.
- Figure caption.
- Participant Labels.
Be sure that the data series represent dependent behavior consistently through the graph and to label participants’ data series. Also remember to include two phases for each participant.
Note: Keep in mind that you will need to use this graph as a basis for your Hypothetical Case Study assignment due in Unit 8. Refer to the Unit 8 assignment and scoring guide to understand its requirements and how it may impact your graph.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
- Format: One document should contain all elements of this assignment. Copy and paste or create the graph in a Word document and submit for grading.
- SafeAssign: You are required to use SafeAssign before submitting the completed assignment to your instructor. Submit your work to SafeAssign as a draft, review the results, and make any needed changes. When you are ready, submit your assignment to the assignment area for grading.
Refer to the Multiple Baseline Design Graph Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment.
Portfolio Prompt: You may choose to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio.
- Multiple Baseline Design Graph Scoring Guide.
- Creating Single-Subject Design Graphs in Microsoft Excel 2007.
- Evidence and APA.
- Excel 2007 Reference Card [PDF].
- Online ePortfolio Guidelines [PDF].
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.