FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
The purpose of this writing assignment is for you to assess a situation and describe specific organizational initiatives that you would advance in order to appreciate diversity and to leverage human potential; additionally, it is designed to evaluate and strengthen your skills to understand competitiveness and collaboration in a global economy.
Before writing this paper, gather relevant information from appropriate reading resources. In Chapter 13 of the Daft textbook, you will find many relevant ideas, concepts, initiatives, and programs that will add value to your paper. For this assignment, the “North Waters Appliance” is attached. The case describe real-world situations in dealing with diversity. You should find at least two other peer-reviewed academic journal articles to support your discussion in the paper.
Introduction: What is the objective or purpose of the paper?
Analysis: On the basis of your reading “North Waters Appliance” review and evaluate the real-world situation addressing human diversity.
Integration: Describe specific organizational initiatives, or plan, that could be implemented to understand competitiveness and collaboration in a global economy. Identify elements of prejudice, discrimination, and stereotypes that need to be addressed. Apply your knowledge to create best practices to develop a training program designed to appreciate diversity and leverage human potential. Apply specific lessons from the text readings and other journal articles.
Conclusion: Summarize key learning lessons that you will take from this assignment.
Review the components below and the grading rubric for this assignment before you begin writing your paper. Construct and write your paper with subheadings that connect to the key components below. This is a sound structural strategy to guide performance of your critical thinking.
Title this paper: “Creating Organizational Initiatives to Appreciate Diversity and Leverage Human Potential”
- Reference Page
Be sure to include the criteria located in the rubric within your paper.
- It must be in current APA format with citations to your sources, and your reference page should list all references used. Review APA style found in the Writing Center accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area of the course.
- Ensure you are properly paraphrasing from your sources. See instructions on how to access resources on paraphrasing and writing in the Tool Tips tab.
- You must use at least two scholarly, high-quality, and current sources in addition to your course materials. Peer-reviewed academic articles, articles published in journals, textbooks, and library resources found in the “ABI/Inform Collection” database from the Library are examples of high-quality
Also can search book on google books: Management by Daft 14th edition
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.