View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.Running head: U.S RURAL HOSPITAL CLOSURESU.S Rural Hospital ClosuresStudent’s NameInstitutional Affiliation1U.S RURAL HOSPITAL CLOSURES2U.S Rural Hospital Closures1.According to the new report, the United States shut down nineteen hospitals between2016 and 2017. According to “analysis by the Chartis Center for Rural Health Found,” thirtyfour facilities shut down in the past twenty-four months. One hundred and twenty hospitalsclosed in 2010, Texas, Tennessee, and Oklahoma reported the highest cases (Milman, 2020).The hospitals were said to “have not adopted the expansion of Medicaid, a public insuranceprogram that provides health coverage to low-income families and individuals have a loweraverage operation margin, putting them at greater risk of closing” (Hung et al., 2017). Accordingto the report made, it is apparent that four hundred and fifty-three hospitals were likely to beclosed.High poverty rates and uninsured rates among the residents living in rural areas, and adecline in population inclusion were other factors that led to the closure of the facilities of therural region (Hung et al., 2017). The rate of poverty was higher than the ‘state averages, andmedium incomes were less.’ Two of the hospitals to be reported were Fulton County, Kentucky,and Montgomery County of Kansas; the hospitals named noted to have higher rates of elderlycitizens. On the other hand, the ‘two counties, Fulton and Marlboro County, South Carolina,reported having the higher ‘bla…
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.