FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Please review the case presented and answer all the questions at the end of it.
Huddles are such an important part of nursing – they relay pertinent information, increase safety, offer team building opportunities, promote better outcomes for the patient, and ultimately can reduce costs.
Here is your scenario:
Your nurse manager identifies that the staff on your rehabilitation unit, and particularly that you as the evening charge nurse, are resistant and oppositional to an important new patient safety strategy of implementing huddles to improve staff communication.
BRIEF SUMMARY OF CASE
Paragraph 1 Your nurse manager meets with you, the evening charge nurse, (and with you he had previously begun a disciplinary action process because you refused to implement huddles on the shifts when you was in charge). You now understands that you (and the staff) were wrong, and you begin to explore with the manager how better to implement huddles on your shift.
Paragraph 2 In a quarterly staff development in-service for the rehab facility’s leaders, a group of nurses and charge nurses, including you, learn about implementing change using Lewin’s five-step Stages of Change (SCM) Model. The nurse manager and you apply this model to their failed implementation of huddles.
Paragraph 3 – You return to your unit and share with the staff that you—and they—were wrong to refuse to implement huddles. You begin to start the process as a change agent.
DISCUSSION GUIDE – QUESTIONS Worth 2 points each (16 points)
How does your nurse manager know that you are ready to learn and be a part of the unit change?
How was the decision to implement the huddles handled?
What is the importance of a huddle?
What would you do prior to implementing a staff meeting to best communicate new information to the staff?
How would you describe Lewin’s Theory of Change? Can you give an example where you have used this theory?
What other theories of change are you familiar with, in addition to Lewin’s?
How would you manage conflict with the other unit staff?
How would you handle the resistance to change as noted by the unit staff?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.