FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Performance Management And Training
It is essential for members of management to understand the importance of conducting performance reviews. An effective performance management system is a big component of improving employee performance, which ultimately adds to the bottom line of the organization. Failure to communicate performance expectations and achievements to employees could cause them to be unaware of the expectations or how they can improve. Additionally, formal performance management and training is imperative to help protect an organization against legal claims.
Research the topic of performance management and training for an organization of your choice. Performance management includes the supervision of employees and ongoing goal setting, training, and measurement to meet individual and organizational objectives. A minimum of five resources are required to support your work.
Choose an organization to use for this assessment. It can be where you are currently employed or a company with which you are familiar. It must be an organization that is researchable, as you will need to gather and analyze information to complete the assessment. You may use the same organization for the other assessments in this course.
If you choose the organization where you are currently employed, please keep in mind that the analyses you make must be based on facts that can be documented rather than your personal opinion as an employee.
Contact your faculty if you have questions.
Write a research paper based on your research into the performance management system, which includes training, of the chosen organization. In your paper:
· Describe the performance management system currently in place.
· Explain how the performance management system is explained and communicated to employees.
· Analyze how the current performance management system is effective for the organization or why it needs to be changed. If the system needs to be changed, discuss how current trends of performance management could be incorporated into the current system.
· Explain the differences between formal and informal performance feedback processes.
· Analyze best practices to improve employee performance.
· Analyze the importance of training to meet organizational needs and performance goals.
6. What should be considered in designing an effective training program?
. Explain how training and performance management protect an organization from possible litigation.
7. What types of litigation might arise?
Note: You must address all the required elements of this assessment. If details for any of the bulleted points are unavailable, research the topic and present recommendations you believe would be best for the organization, along with your supporting rationale.
Your assessment should also meet the following requirements:
. Length: 7-10 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to a title page and reference page.
. Written communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and professional. Your writing should be:
9. Concise and logically organized.
9. Free of errors in grammar and mechanics.
. Validation and support: Use a minimum of five relevant and credible scholarly or professional resources such as the Wall Street Journal to support your work. These resources should not include the resources found in the course.
. APA format: Format all citations and references in accordance with current APA guidelines. Refer to the Evidence and APA Campus page for guidance.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
. Competency 1: Apply human resource strategies to business needs.
12. Explain how training and performance management protect an organization from possible litigation.
12. Analyze how the current performance management system is effective for the organization or why it needs to be changed.
. Competency 2: Analyze core functions of human resource management.
13. Describe the performance management system currently in place and how the performance management system is explained and communicated to employees.
13. Explain the differences in formal and informal performance feedback processes.
. Competency 3: Analyze the strategic value of human resource management within a competitive global business environment.
14. Analyze best practices to improve employee performance.
14. Analyze the importance of training to meet organizational needs and performance goals.
. Competency 4: Communicate effectively in a scholarly and professional manner.
15. Apply APA formatting to in-text citations and references.
15. Convey purpose in an appropriate tone and style, incorporating supporting evidence and adhering to organizational, professional, and scholarly writing standards.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.