FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Hello, I can really use some help with this project.
Part One: PLC Exercise
The intent of this assignment is to familiarize you with different PLCs from various industries. Additionally, this assignment will help you develop an in-depth understanding of relationships between project management processes and a PLC.
Create a generic PLC and describe its various phases. You may use Microsoft PowerPoint or other software (for example, Microsoft Excel) to create a simple graphic depicting the different phases of a PLC.
Discuss the various project management process groups (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing) and explain how they relate to the phases of a PLC.
After you have completed the life cycle analysis, discuss the similarities and differences among the life cycles of construction, information technology, and business projects.
Part Two: Final Project: Completed Project Plan and Presentation (Due in Week 5)
The final project flows from Week 1 to Week 5. For the final project, you need to choose a project topic and submit it for your instructor’s approval. The instructor may assign a project scenario if the proposed project topic is not deemed adequate to meet the learning objectives of the course.
After the approval, you will submit specific project deliverables each week. In Week 5, you need to submit a final written plan and a presentation of the project. You are encouraged to use Microsoft Project (or other project management software tools), but its use is not required for this introductory project.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a “Original Paper”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.