FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Section #1: PBS Untold Stories Project
View the video segment, read the PDF file, and complete the study guide for each of the Untold Stories on African Americans, Native Americans, and Japanese Americans.
Note that the study guides can be used as reference material for the exam. You DO NOT have to turn in the study guides. This will be the only online assignment that will also require information for an exam.
Respond to each of the essay questions below:
Yosemite Buffalo Soldiers
1. African American tourists comprise less than one percent of the visitation to Yosemite National Park. Shelton Johnson has made it his life’s work to connect the general African American population to the national parks. Present ideas that you have that would result in the national parks being more attractive to African Americans as a tourism destination.
Mount Rushmore, Telling America’s Stories
2. Gerard Baker is the first American Indian to be Superintendent of Mount Rushmore National Memorial. Discuss your thoughts on the inclusion of American Indian history and culture, in the Black Hills of South Dakota, at the Mount Rushmore National Memorial. In other words, to what extent should Native American history be interpreted in our national parks? What, specifically, should tourists be exposed to in terms of Native American history?
Manzanar, Never Again
3. How should our country at war balance our citizens’ civil liberties and the need for national security? What relevance does this period of history have in our world today (think 9/11)? How does the fact that our country established a national site to honor a difficult period in our past reflect on us as a nation? What is it that tourists should learn about when they visit Manzanar?
Length: Three pages
Section #2: Codes of Cultural Behavior
Choice of Country
- Choose a destination (one country) anywhere in the world. To begin this section, explain why you chose this particular country.
Brief Cultural Overview
- Provide a brief cultural overview of the country to include historical background, language, religious beliefs, and other information you believe is pertinent. Provide references cited in parentheses by title only, immediately after the information presented. For example: (CountryWatch)
Codes of Cultural Behavior
- Conduct additional research on the codes of cultural behavior in the country. Provide information on cultural “Dos” and “Don’ts” for tourists to the country. Analyze at least five “Dos” and five “Don’ts” which document the codes of cultural behavior in the country that will assist tourists in avoiding conflict with the cultural values of the hosts. Again, discuss (not just list) the “Dos” and “Don’ts” as a major component of this assignment. After each of the “Dos” and “Don’ts” make certain that you provide the reference cited. The references may appear by title only, in parentheses, after each listing. For example: (CountryWatch)
Unusual Aspects of Culture
- Explain which of the “Dos” and which of the “Don’ts” seem most unusual to you and might contribute to your unease in the country you chose.
You must have a minimum of two online resources and two library reference works. Do not cut and paste material from the online resources. You must report the information in your own words. The Turnitin system detects direct plagiarism. Again, a total of at least four sources must be used. List these under the heading “References” at the end of this section. It is not necessary, in this class, to provide the full citation (since it will be easier for you this way and I’m already familiar with all the reference works). Note: Use only credible online sources. Do not use Wikipedia. The more reference material you refer to, the higher quality your response will be, and will result in higher points.
I encourage you to go to the University library to complete this assignment where you will find all of the traditional reference works. The librarians are happy to assist you with this. Also, if you have any trouble with the online resources the librarians can provide help with that too.
Length: Five pages
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.