FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
In January 1996, Dynamic Training Company (DTC) was a start-up that contracted with the U.S. Army to offer training on a newly implemented Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system.
The new MRP system was an automated system used to requisition and maintain appropriate inventory levels of repair parts and combat service support equipment for the military. Dynamic Training Company’s concept was to send Mobile Training Teams, which consisted of three individuals, to army installations worldwide to train individuals on the new MRP, versus having the military expend resources to have individuals travel to one of the military schools for training. The concept of the Mobile Training Teams was win-win was a significant cost saving to the Army and a profitable enterprise for DTC.
Today, DTC is a 700-employee company with over 418 million dollars in annual revenue. The company has offices in several cities along the east of the United States, including military installations and operations overseas. However, as the military needs grew, DTC broadened its level and brand of expertise. DTC provides in-person training, but the company now hosts webinars, produces videos, and has asynchronous and synchronous online courses. Moreover, DTC ventured into other industries (municipalities, manufacturing, financial, etc.) to expand its footprint as a premier subject matter expert in emerging technologies, operational paradigms, and transformational leadership.
DTC’s leadership and stakeholders are forward thinkers with a great sense of Emotional
Intelligence. DTC is known as a trendsetting organization, and its leadership prides itself on embracing and implementing policies ahead of most other organizations. DTC is listed as one of the best places to work in the southeastern United States, with unlimited time off, yearly bonus, birthday bonus, education reimbursement for employees and children being just a sampling of their benefits.
Because of DTC’s record of success and enormous employee satisfaction, DTC’s services are in high demand from current customers and potential new ones. After much deliberation and planning, DTC is opening a 25,000 SF office building in Nevada to better serve military installations in the pacific, its customers on the west coast and increase its revenue share based on reliable projections and analytics. DTC will hire 75 new employees over six months (approximately a 1% increase of the current workforce).
The VP of Human Resources, who was strategically involved with assessing and forecasting the
talent pool, regional salaries, hiring, etc., has requested that each Human Resources Section create a robust New Employment Orientation presentation. Because the cultural norms of DTC are so important, the stakeholders want to ensure that the new employees are familiar with the cultural expectations and models of the organization. Over the next six months, two members of your team will travel to Nevada for two days to personally brief new employees as they begin their employment with the organization.
Your team’s assignment is to provide a PowerPoint New Employee Orientation presentation. The following topics must be presented:
• Organizational structure: The layout of the organizations (departments such as finance, IT, Video Production, etc.) Note: An organizational chart showing each department would be most
• Leadership structure: List key leaders in the organization. The organization chart can also list the leader over his or her department but ensure that you include the position title.
• Operational structure: Describe the operation of each department and any collaboration or
duplicity of functions with another department.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.