FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Adequate analysis and evaluation of analytical thinking.
Management Assignment #6: SIMULATION/PAPER PROMPT
DUE DATE: April 13th (12:00 EST)!!
Following are the general steps to follow for the simulation:
1) Go through the simulation Years 1 thru 4. You may do this 3 times.
2) For each attempt (Years 1 thru 4) your will receive 3 performance metrics – Gross Margin Dollars, Gross Margin % and Number of votes from Board Members)
NOTE: Your highest score for each metric from any of the 3 attempts will be used for scoring!!!
3) Complete the record sheets to document or capture the decisions and board feedback you received. These will be used in writing the final paper. Keep notes of the strategies you used in each attempt and complete the final paper addressing the following:
4) The paper centers on your overall performance in the simulation as measured by: 1) Gross Margin (dollars), 2) Gross Margin %, and 3) Total number of votes from board members. The simulation will provide this data for you. Final Paper for Simulation: The simulation experience will be summarized in the PAPER.
The following is the Access Code you will be using to enter the simulation for the completion of the Week 6 assignment: *
Completion of the simulation is limited to 3 times per person. (This means going through the 4 years provided in each simulation attempt, three times) I recommend using 1 for trial/practice in (The highest score received in each category from any one of the attempts will be used for grading the simulation results per the Weekly Rubric.)
Following is the information you will need to access the simulation and operate it successfully. While the simulation is an individual learning experience, you may help one another in navigation mechanics. Do not make decisions for one another as this will make writing the final paper very difficult at best. I am able to view all players in their respective simulations.
For the Simulation Access Code – **
You are expected to keep records of your Operational Management strategies, decisions sets and the resulting outcomes. I recommend that you develop a method (such as a spread sheet or word document using tables) to help you keep organized. The simulation also provides detailed information. This will provide the support for writing the paper. (Note: References/Reference Page will not be required for the paper.) THIS WILL BE SUBMITTED THROUGHT TURNITIN SO BE CAREFUL WITH ORIGINALITY/PLAIGIRISM!
Final Paper – Required Content:
(Note: Use the following for the Headings or Sub-headings in your paper per APA guidelines, 6th Edition.)
Summarize the case that the simulation is based upon. Identify the significant challenges for management.
State the Operation Management strategy(ies) that you used at the beginning of the simulation
Summarize the major decisions made and their resulting outcomes.
State the changes (if any) that were needed in strategy as the simulation progressed.
State the operational conditions and outcomes at the end of the simulation
Reflect on this learning experience: what lessons were learned, what skills were gained, what relevance will this be to you in your profession as a manager?
Length of paper should be 9-10 pages!!!!
Gross Margin Dollars (Class Mean)
Gross Margin Percentage (Proficiency is >25%)
Number of Votes (Proficiency is > 10 votes, total)
Writing that excels in most areas. Superior work.
Analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of material are obvious and substantial. Material is genuinely thought-provoking. Addresses all required content elements.
Excellent control of language, clear consideration of audience. Sentence and paragraph variety appropriate for audience. Written at the graduate level.
Grammar and punctuation issues are addressed correctly. Editing and proofreading are evident.
Complete; correct documentation, integration of citations and paraphrases. No evidence of plagiarism.
Very good writing which lacks the fluency and complexity of the A paper. Above average work.
Few errors in logic though some minor weaknesses can be spotted. May be a thinner version of an A paper. Addresses all required content elements.
Good consideration of audience. Paragraphing structure is strong. Most of the writing is cohesively strong. Written at the graduate level.
Few grammatical errors. Editing and proofreading are evident.
A little over reliance on source material. Lack of original thought. Few formatting errors, yet the message is clear.
Good writing that maintains competencies in most areas. Average work.
Adequate analysis and evaluation of analytical thinking. Addresses all required content elements.
Some weaknesses in audience identification. Paragraph structure needs improvement. Written at the graduate level.
Several grammatical errors but not distracting to the reader.
Clumsy inclusion of sources. Too many direct quotes. Few formatting errors that distract from the message.
Fair writing that maintains competencies in most areas. Below average work.
Gaps in evidence and insufficient links. Little evidence of analytical thinking. Missing one or two content elements.
Definite weaknesses in reader identification. Sentences may be somewhat poorly constructed, and word choice may be inappropriate at times.
A variety of grammatical mistakes. A pattern of errors that distracts the reader.
Use of un-cited paraphrasing. Numerous errors that distract from the message.
Fair writing that maintains competencies in some areas. Passing work.
Lacks evidence of analytical or evaluative thinking. Several content elements missing.
Inaccurate word choice, fragmented and monotonous sentences and little or no concern for the reader.
Problems include repeated grammar and usage errors distracting to the reader.
Some sources incorrectly cited or not used. Reference page may not correlate to the texts. Numerous formatting errors that distract from the message.
Unacceptable writing; does not meet standards of the assignment. Failing work.
Thinking presented is chaotic, or it is missing completely. Missing critical content elements.
The writing lacks organization and cohesion at all levels. Impossible for the reader to follow.
Generally has a grammar and/or usage problem in almost every sentence.
Sources are not used or are used incorrectly. Reference page may be missing. Numerous formatting errors that distract from the message.
Adequate analysis and evaluation of analytical thinking. Lion Essays.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A 100% ORIGINAL PAPER!”
Adequate analysis and evaluation of analytical thinking. was first posted on April 12, 2019 at 8:56 am.©2019 “Lion Essays”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com
Adequate analysis and evaluation of analytical thinking. Lion Essays.
Adequate analysis and evaluation of analytical thinking. was first posted on April 8, 2022 at 6:31 pm.©2019 “Lion Essays”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.