FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
For each assignment, you will complete the following steps:
Use the M.U.S.E. link ( or any other of your choice) to complete the lab for this Unit.
Track your results in the lab worksheet that is provided.
Complete a lab report using the scientific method.
Submit your completed lab worksheet to the assignment box.
In this lab, you will observe diagrams that show the structure of plant and animal cells. Using the M.U.S.E. tutorial, the textbook, and virtual library resources of your choice, fill in the tables of the lab 2 worksheet.
This lab will familiarize you with the basic structures (e.g., organelles of animal and plant cells along with their functions in the cell). Click on the M.U.S.E. link to begin the Cytology Lab on Animal and Plant cell structure and function. As you progress through the M.U.S.E. tutorial, you will learn to recognize the various organelles of cells, and you will also learn their functions. Complete the lab 2 worksheet by identifying each organelle according to its number in the tutorial and also by describing its function as specified in the tutorial.
Your lab report this week will consist only of the completed lab 2 worksheet that contains table 1 on animal cells and table 2 on plant cells.
LAB 2 WORKSHEET
Assignment: SCIE207 Phase 2 Lab Report
Title: Animal and Plant Cell Structures
Instructions: Your lab report will consist of the completed tables. Label each structure of theplant and animal cell with its description and function in the provided tables.
When your lab report is complete, submit this document to your instructor in your assignment box.1.Animal cell: Observe the diagram that shows the components of an animal cell. Using the textbook and virtual library resources, fill in the following table:
Description and Function
2.Plant cell: Observe the diagram that shows the major components of a plant cell. Using the textbook and virtual library resources, fill in the following table:
Description and Function
3.Questions to answera.List 3 organelles that are found in plant cells that are not found in animal cells.2.__________3.__________4.__________b.Because plant cells have chloroplasts and can do photosynthesis, why do they also need mitochondria?
When your lab report is complete, post it in the Submitted Assignments area. Submit a single document containing all three parts: animal cells, plant cells, and questions.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A 100% ORIGINAL PAPER!”
Complete a lab report using the scientific method. was first posted on April 16, 2019 at 7:37 am.©2019 “Lion Essays”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com
Complete a lab report using the scientific method. Lion Essays.
Complete a lab report using the scientific method. was first posted on April 9, 2022 at 7:49 am.©2019 “Lion Essays”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.