FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
1313 unread replies.1313 replies.
Review the “Discussion Topic Expectations and Grading Rubric” information in Week 1 and/or the syllabus. Your initial post in this forum (Post 1) should be made between Monday 12:01 AM Thursday 11:59 PM. Your follow-up post in this forum (Post 2) should be made by Sunday 11:59 PM. Please identify your submission as Post 1 or Post 2 in the subject line.
Large corporations and businesses introduce new products and services in order to fulfill market need and make profits. The new-product development process is discussed in your text. Using this is a basis, research product failures that have affected companies in the past and have cost them substantial amount of money and may also have adversely affected their market reputation, tarnishing their brands.
Research the web and pick one such product failure for a Fortune 500 company and describe this failure.NOTE: A project or product failure, not a “company” failure such as Blockbuster and not a “discontinued” product because of a failed part, such as the Ford Pinto which was in production and sold for 10 years but was discontinued because of a faulty fuel system and placement of its gas tank. At a minimum, you are expected to provide information about the company, the product, rationale for introduction of this product, the costs associated with the product (development and losses). For example, the Edsel automobile, Beta vx VHS, New Coke, Pepsi Crystal, etc. This is a one to two paragraph exercise – do not go overboard, concise description of the company, product and major reasons you believe it failed.
Synthesize your position on 3 – 5 reasons specific factors you believe most likely contributed to the product failure, using the product development process in the text; offer your analysis.
Suggested Failures Examples For Review (that you may use)
McDonalds Arch Deluxe Burger
Coors Rocky Mountain Sparkling Water
Colgate Kitchen Entrees
ESPN Mobile Phone
Not Considered Failures
Samsung Galaxy Phone (battery failed)
WOW Chips (profited from product)
Heinz Colored Ketchup (profited from product)
Use references and citations, in APA format, to support your position.
Review s of other students made in Post 1 and select one post to respond to. Respond to one other student’s post and offer your opinion as to whether or not you agree with their analysis of the reason for failure. NOTE: you must summarize the other students selection, his/her response and then provide your opinion – agree – disagree – why?
When responding to your classmate, you may NOT respond to student who has picked the same product as you did. The goal is to research more than just the one product you selected to discuss.
There will be one initial post and at least ONE response posts (Post 2) required this week.
Initial Post – “YOUR LAST NAME – Post 1” new thread
Response – “YOUR LAST NAME – Post 2” on your classmates thread
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for A 100% ORIGINAL PAPER!Use Discount Code “Original Paper” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
discussion board （100-150words） Top Premier Essays.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.