FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
1. (1 point) Evaluate the following lac operon partial diploids. Indicate whether the production of functional β-galactosidase from lacZ and of permease from lacY is “inducible”, “constitutive”, “absent” or “noninducible” for each partial diploda. F’ I+-p+o+Z+Y+ X F- I+p+o+Z-Y-b. F’ I+-p+ocZ+Y- X F- I+p+o+Z-Y+ c. F’ I+-p+ocZ-Y+ X F- Isp+o+Z+Y+2~3 Describe the effects on attenuation and on tryptophan synthesis of the following mutations of the two tryptophan codons (UGGUGG) in the attenuator region of operon.2. (1 point) The tryptophan codons are mutated to UAGUGG. 3. (1 point) The tryptophan codons are mutated to UUGUUG.4. (1 point) What would be the phenotype of a null mutation in the CRP protein gene in the regulation of Lac operon and why?5. (1point) What would be the phenotype of a “constitutively expressed” mutation in the CRP protein gene in the regulation of Lac operon (i.e. CRP proteins are always highly expressed) and why?6. (2 points) A repressible operon system, like the trp operon, contains three genes, G, Z, and W. Operon genes are synthesized when the end product of the operon synthesis pathway is absent, but there is no synthesis when the end product is present. One of these genes is an operator, one is a regulatory protein, and the other is a structural enzyme involved in synthesis of the end product. In the table below, “+” indicates that the enzyme is synthesized by the operon, and “-“ means that no enzyme synthesis occurs. Use this information to determine which gene corresponds to each operon function.￼￼PresentG+Z+W+ ￼ ￼ +G-Z+W+ ￼ ￼ + G+Z-W+ ￼ ￼ – G+Z+W- ￼ ￼ ￼ ￼ ￼ + G-Z+W+/G+Z-W- ￼ ￼ ￼ ￼ ￼ + G+Z-W+/G-Z+W- ￼ ￼ ￼ ￼ ￼ + G-Z-W-/G+Z+W+ ￼ ￼ ￼ ￼ ￼ + G+Z+W-/G-Z-W+ ￼ ￼ ￼ ￼ ￼ +7. (1 point) Gene A is maternally imprinted (silenced) while Gene B is paternally imprinted when imprinted silencing occurs. A Mom with Genes A and B imprinted and a Dad with an imprinted Gene A have a daughter and a son. The children then marry individuals known not to be silenced for either gene. What is the imprint status of the daughter and son respectively? If each marriage results in the birth of a daughter and a son, what would you expect the imprint status of genes A and B to be for the grandchildren?8 ~ 9. On a rare occasion, human can be born with a condition known as “uniparental disomy”. This happens when an individual inherited both copies of a chromosome from one parent but no copies from the other parent. For example, abnormal sperm that lacks chromosome 15 can fertilize an egg that contains two copies of chromosome 15. This is known as maternal uniparental disomy 15. Alternatively, there are cases of paternal disomy 15 (an abnormal sperm with two copies of chromosome 15 fertilizes an egg with no copies).8. (1 point) If a female is born with paternal disomy 15, would you expect her to be normal or have Angelman syndrome (AS) or have Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS)? And explain why?9. (1point) Would you expect her to produce normal offspring or offspring affected with AS or PWS?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A 100% ORIGINAL PAPER!”
Evaluate the following lac operon partial diploids. Indicate whether the production of functiona was first posted on April 16, 2019 at 7:19 am.©2019 “Lion Essays”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com
Evaluate the following lac operon partial diploids. Indicate whether the production of functiona Lion Essays.
Evaluate the following lac operon partial diploids. Indicate whether the production of functiona was first posted on April 9, 2022 at 6:57 am.©2019 “Lion Essays”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.