FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Make a Word document using the following template to review the documentary:
Title of Documentary:
Part I: Documentary
What is the most important subject covered in the documentary? Discuss how that issue was presented in the documentary and why you think it is an important topic. Be specific when describing what you learned. This section should be at least 200 words in length.
Part II: Textbook
What does your textbook say about the same subject or issue? Be very thorough when presenting the textbook information. This section must be at least 200 words in length and must be followed by the textbook section numbers in parenthesis to indicate where the information was found. For example, (Textbook 5.3).
Part III: Article
Use the Library data bases to find a peer reviewed article on the same topic. Follow these instructions for using the data base: https://www.myccp.online/library/news/2017/02/remote-access-databases (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. . It is suggested that you use the Allied Health and Nursing category. You must limit your search to “Peer Reviewed” and published “within the last 3 years.” Summarize one article in at least 200 words. Use your own words. Do not copy and paste. Follow your summary with the reference in APA format.
Choose from the following list only:
Fed Up (The Katie Couric movie NOT the genetic engineering movie)
Forks Over Knives
Killer at Large
Soul Food Junkies
Food-Delicious Science: You may watch any of the full 54/55 minute episodes at pbs.org/show/food-delicious-science/ (Links to an external site.)
Nutrition academic summary on a chosen documentary My Nursing Assignment.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.