FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
SOURCES AND CITATION ASSIGNMENT
Purpose- To explain primary sources, secondary sources and tertiary sources.
1A. Discuss the relevance and usefulness of each of these types of sources to economics research.
1B. From the list of sources below
Identify 7 sources in total – 3 primary, 3 secondary, and 1 tertiary source.
Explain why each source is the type that it is and give a brief summary of what the source is about, ensure that your summary shows your understanding of the source.
In 7 sentences, one for each identified source, show how you will cite each source as an in-text-citation in a report and present a list of works cited page (You must use MLA formatting).
NOTE: The format to answer this question is such that you identify a source (primary/secondary/tertiary), then explain why it is the type and give its summary, finally give a sample in-text citation of the source. Then move to the second source till you have identified all seven sources required.
Card, David, and Alan B. Krueger. 1994. “Minimum Wages and Employment: A Case Study of the Fast-Food Industry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.” American Economic Review. Vol. 84, No. 5 (December), pp. 772-93
Government data on minimum wage, Current Population Survey (CPS) https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/cps.html (Links to an external site.)
Minimum wage laws in the US. https://www.dol.gov/whd/minwage/america.htm (Links to an external site.)
Rattenhuber, Pia. “Building the Minimum Wage: The Distributional Impact of Germany’s First Sectoral Minimum Wage on Wages and Hours across Different Wage Bargaining Regimes.” Empirical Economics, vol. 46, no. 4, June 2014, pp. 1429–1446.
Card, David. 1992. “Do Minimum Wages Reduce Employment? A Case Study of California, 1987-1989.” Industrial and Labor Relations Review. Vol. 46, No. 1 (October), pp. 38-54.
Currie, Janet, and Bruce Fallick. 1996. “The Minimum Wage and the Employment of Youth: Evidence from the NLSY.” Journal of Human Resources. Vol. 31, No. 2 (Spring), pp. 404-28.
Fiscal Policy Institute. 2004. State Minimum Wages and Employment in Small Businesses. New York: Fiscal Policy Institute.
Neumark, David, and William Wascher. 1995a. “Minimum Wage Effects on Employment and School Enrollment.” Journal of Business and Economics Statistics. Vol. 13, No. 2 (April), pp. 199-206.
Skedinger, Per. 2006. “Minimum Wages and Employment in Swedish Hotels and Restaurants.” Labour Economics, Vol. 13, No. 2 (April), pp. 259-90.
Waltman, Jerold L. Minimum Wage Policy in Great Britain and the United States. Algora Pub, 2008.
Henderson, David R. “Raising the Minimum Wage Would Not Reduce Illegal Immigration.” The Minimum Wage, edited by Noah Berlatsky, Greenhaven Press, 2012.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for A 100% ORIGINAL PAPER!Use Discount Code “Original Paper” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Weatherford College Gears Part 1 Sources and Citations Project Top Premier Essays.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.