FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Jake’s Auto Services’ regional manager notices that the sale of two types of tires has been sluggish for the last few business cycles. Atlas tires and Continental tires brands are lagging compared to rivals such as Michelin that sell at a similar price point.
1. Use the following Excel workbook that prepares you to analyze the number-of-units-sold and total sales for the two tire brands (Atlas tires and Continental tires). Data are reported by two retail outlets within the region as aggregate totals and are organized by month, beginning with January, for a period of 12 months.
* Atlas Tires and Continental Tire Sale Excel File
2. Create a chart or graph that enables a reader to visually contrast and compare the data. Make sure to select a graphic technique that clearly communicates the results. The final product should be easy to read, properly labeled, clearly captioned, and accurately inserted into the final report. Follow APA style for in-text references to exhibits.
3. Prepare a statistical analysis that includes the following:
* Calculate annual mean, median, and mode (if one exists) for each brand by store as well as for the region.
* Calculate annual range, quartiles, standard deviation, and coefficient of variation for each brand by store as well as for the region.
* Create a table that clearly denotes column and row headings for the calculated results. Properly insert the table into the managerial report. Follow APA style guidelines for in-text referencing of an exhibit.
4. Management has a specific interest in the Main Street location sale of Atlas tires. The provided data distribution is considered normal; therefore, use the store’s annual Atlas tire mean and standard deviation for your analysis. Determine the probability that on any one day the Main Street store would have:
* greater than 50 Atlas tires,
* fewer than 30 Atlas tires, and
* between 40 Atlas tires and 80 Atlas tires.
Place the results into context relative to the store’s overall Atlas tire sales when discussing sales performance.
1. Prepare a complete briefing that provides an objective analysis of your work.
* Part 1 of your report should be a “Results Section” that delivers simply an explanation of the mathematics (using tables and graphs) and how results were obtained.
* Part 2 of the report should consist of a “Discussion Section” of 250 to 350 words that interpret your results and details the meaning of your outcomes. The analysis must incorporate the illustrative information presented in your chart or graph by properly infusing numerical data in the discourse. Be sure to properly insert objects into the report using the proper APA in-text reference style. You must submit your Excel spreadsheet as background support. [MO2.2, MO2.3]?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.