FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Discussion: Evaluation/Peer Feedback for Final Project
As discussed throughout this course, success in changing behavior depends on your ability to apply health-behavior theories and models to the development of specific strategies and health messages that target populations with a health issue. To be effective, you must also be familiar with the population you are targeting and the health issue they are experiencing.
As you’ve explored this week, evaluation is important in improving programs and strategies to meet the needs of individuals and populations. Evaluation helps health professionals answer these and related questions: How do we know if a health strategy is effective in achieving its program objectives? How do we improve health programs to make them more effective? Which initiatives should be funded? What works best in which settings?
In this Discussion, you will help to evaluate your colleagues’ suggested strategies for behavior change by giving and receiving feedback on the Final Projects. Feedback, whether given or received, should focus on the strengths of a presentation and areas for possible improvement. It should be constructive. Use the feedback prompts below to to identify the strengths of your colleagues’ Final Projects and to provide objective, constructive suggestions for improvement.
- Review the Week 6 Discussion Instructions.
- Select two of your colleagues’ Final Project Presentations that interest you.
- View the two presentations and address the questions outlined in the instructions for the Discussion (see below).
By Day 5
Post comments for at least two of your colleagues. Address at least two of the following in your comments:
- Is the health issue, health behavior, target population, and setting clearly described? Explain.
- Is the health theory or model and/or its constructs explained? Explain.
- Is the theory or model applied appropriately to the strategies? Explain.
- Is the information about the health issue, behavior, population, and setting based on credible sources? Are the citations and references adequate and accurately cited according to APA Style? Explain.
- Are the strategies appropriate for the targeted population? Is culture and literacy level of the intended audience considered? Explain.
Finally, summarize what you learned from the presentation, and identify at least one way that the presentation could be improved.
Review your colleagues’ responses to your presentation in the Week 6 Discussion Forum.
Reflect on what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained as a result of their comments.
Submission and Grading Information
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.