FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Intervention (covers material learned in weeks 8 to 15): This role play is your opportunity to demonstrate emerging skills in choosing and enacting an appropriate evidence-based intervention with your client. You will select a therapy approach reviewed during this semester (CBT (1st wave, 2nd wave, or 3rd wave), Narrative Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy etc.) and implement and intervention or technique that demonstrate the therapy approach. You will include a brief, written discussion (no more than 1 page double-spaced) of your rationale for the intervention/ technique chosen. Please submit this reflection as a Word Document.
Cooper, M.G., & Lesser, J.G. (2022). Clinical Social Work Practice: An Integrated Approach 6th edition.
Boston, MA: Pearson. ISBN-13: 9780135816929
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Substance Abuse Treatment for Persons With Co-Occurring Disorders. Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) Series, No. 42. HHS Publication No. (SMA) 133992. Rockville, MD: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 2005. — Chapter 4, Assessment (pages 65 to 71)
Hazelden (2011). .
- Chapter 6, Chapter 7, and Chapter 8 of Textbook
- Shedler J. (2012) The Efficacy of Psychodynamic Psychotherapy. In: Levy R., Ablon J., Kchele H. (eds) Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Research. Current Clinical Psychiatry. Humana Press, Totowa, NJ.
- Chapter 9 Textbook
- Barnes, Maria, Sofie Sherlock, Laura Thomas, David Kessler, Willem Kuyken, Amanda OwenSmith, Glyn Lewis, Nicola Wiles, and Katrina Turner. “No Pain, No Gain: Depressed Clients’ Experiences of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.” British Journal of Clinical Psychology 52.4 (2013): 347-64. Web. .
- Heapy, A.A., Stroud, M.W., Higgins, D.M., & Sellinger, J.J. (2006). Tailoring cognitive-behavioral therapy for chronic pain: A case example. Journal of Clinical Psychology: In session, 62(11), 1345-1354.
- Renaud, J., Russell, J., & Myhr, G. (2014). Predicting who benefits most from cognitive-behavioral therapy for anxiety and depression. Journal of Cognitive Psychology, 70(10), 924-932.
- Textbook Chapter 10
- Burckell, L.A. & McMain, S. (2011). Contrasting clients in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy for borderline personality disorder: Marie and Dean, two cases with different alliance trajectories and outcomes. Pragmatic Case Studies in Psychotherapy, 7, 246-267.
- Chapter 14
- Harrington, N. & Pickles, C. (2009). Mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy: Are they compatible concepts? Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy: An International Quarterly, 23(4), 315-323.
- Chapter 11 Textbook, Chapter 14
- Combs, Gene, & Freedman, Jill. (2012). Narrative, Poststructuralism, and Social Justice: Current Practices in Narrative Therapy. Counseling Psychologist, 40(7), 1033-1060.
- Combs, G., & Freedman, J. (2016). Narrative Therapy’s Relational Understanding of Identity. Family Process., 55(2), 211-224.
- Chapter 12 Textbook
- Gingerich, W. (2013). Effectiveness of Solution-Focused Brief Therapy: A Systematic Qualitative Review of Controlled Outcome Studies. Research on Social Work Practice, 23(3), 295-283.
- Kim, J., Smock, S., Trepper, T., McCollum, E., & Franklin, C. (2010). Is Solution-Focused Brief Therapy Evidence-Based? Families in Society, 91(3), 300-306.
- Chapter 13 textbook
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. SAMHSAs Concept of Trauma and Guidance for a Trauma-Informed Approach. HHS Publication No. (SMA) 14-4884. Rockville, MD: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 2014. (27 pages)
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.