FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Term Paper: Security Administrator Handbook
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
One of the responsibilities of a Security Administrator is to create and document policies that protect the organization and guide users to making smart decisions. In this assignment you will build a handbook that can be used for such a purpose. The NISTâ€™s Special Publications Website, a government operated Website, provides several documents for you to review in order to see examples that may be helpful to start this assignment (http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/PubsSPs.html).
Other helpful Websites for this assignment include:
- DISA.mil (http://iase.disa.mil/)
- TechRepublic (http://www.techrepublic.com/search?q=Security+Administrator+handbook&e=1)
- ACM (http://www.acm.org/search?SearchableText=security+administration)
Publications from the Strayer Learning Resource Center are also available. Additional resources should be used when necessary. Write a twelve to eighteen (12-18) page Security Administratorâ€™s handbook including policies tailored to your work environment or for a business environment with which you are familiar. You may select a fictitious name for your organization for the purpose of this paper. Do not duplicate your companyâ€™s existing handbook. Create your own unique work based on what you have learned in this course. There will be two (2) major sections of the handbook: Main Body and Policies.
Section 1: Main Body
In four to six (4-6) pages total, develop the basic procedures and guidelines that the organization must address to properly secure its corporate network and information assets in the followings seven (7) items:
- Network Architecture and Security Considerations
- Wireless Security
- Remote Access Security
- Laptop and Removable Media Security
- Vulnerability and Penetration Testing
- Physical Security
- Guidelines for Reviewing and Changing Policies
Section 2: Policies
Develop the policies section of the handbook and include two to three (2-3) pages for each policy in which you define the policies used by the organization identifying the unique requirements of your industry. It must include, at a minimum, the following four (4) security policies:
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Password Policy
- Incident Response Policy
- User Awareness and Training Policy
To organize your policies and to give your policies structure, follow this sequential format:
- Policy Statement
- Procedures and Guidelines
- Review and Change Management
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the title of the company and industry, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Formulate a security planning model that addresses and solves a security problem at an agency or corporate entity.
- Explain the process of developing and implementing an enterprise-wide information security policy.
- Summarize the methods and practices related to perimeter security.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in security assessment and solutions.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to security assessment and solutions using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.