FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
SOC-449 Basic Direct Practice and Cultural Bias Worksheet
It is imperative that social workers connect with a client through various practice skills. There are many “dos” and don’ts” based on cultural differences. It is important to be aware of those differences. This assignment will help you develop this skill:
Watch one of the following videos: “Hanging with Hailey,” “Getting Back to Shakopee,” or “How Can I Help?” located in the Topic 2 folder in MindTap.
Next, evaluate the case manager’s direct practice skills by using the Assessing Verbal Barriers to Communication and Assessing Physical Attending Behaviors table in 7.5 section of Chapter 7 in the textbook.
Use your findings to answer the following essay questions. Cite two scholarly sources, including the textbook, to support your answers.
Turn in the completed assignment by the end of Topic 2.
After using the Assessing Verbal Barriers to Communication and Assessing Physical Attending Behaviors table in 7.5 section of Chapter 7 in the textbook to evaluate the case manager in the video you watched, what was the overall ranking of the verbal barriers to communication? Explain your conclusions. (100-150 words)
Explain any verbal or nonverbal barriers to communication in the video you watched. How would you work to avoid any barriers to communication? (100-150 words)
What was the overall ranking of the physical attending behaviors? Explain your conclusions. (100-150 words)
Describe any cultural differences in the video you watched. (100-150 words)
Propose some culturally informed interview techniques. (150-200 words)
© 2021. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.