FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Teachers of social studies and the arts are challenged to develop standards-based curriculum that integrates current local and global issues into instruction. Doing so engages students in applying content knowledge to real-world problems.
The purpose of this assignment is to practice writing learning objectives based on this integration. In this assignment you will watch a social studies lesson and analyze its relevance to current local and global issues. You will then write learning objectives that cover the content in the video lesson.
Part 1: Reflection
View the Teaching Channel video listed in this topic’s materials. While watching the video, think through the following questions in order to reflect:
- How has this teacher accomplished the task of exposing students to academic language and critical thinking skills while addressing social studies standards and current events?
- What supports were put in place to help students apply critical thinking skills to a real-world current event? What effect did this have on student learning?
- Write a 250-500 word reflection, addressing the above questions.
Part 2: Writing Objectives
Review “Well-Written Learning Objectives in Social Studies” to inform this part of the assignment.
Consider the fourth grade social studies standards applicable to FLORIDA.
Using those standards and the Teaching Channel video lesson, write four lesson objectives for the content covered in the video.
Utilizing the Depth of Knowledge chart, write one objective per DOK level, and show the standard(s) they are aligned to. Expand upon the lesson, if need be.
Submit your reflection and objectives as one deliverable.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.