FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Student Assignment Guidance – Technology in Organisations
Learning Outcomes Guidance
Question 1- Case Study & Questions: Amazon is well known multinational business. A major investment strategy in place is to improve its ability to be more successful and achieve competitive advantage by use of information systems linked to Cloud Computing.
i. Describe the evolving role of Cloud Computing within modern day organisations from cloud computing service models point of view. (15 marks)
ii. Discuss the key benefits organisations like Amazon gain after adopting Cloud Computing. (15 marks)
(Maximum1000 words, 30 marks, LO 1 & 2)
LO1 To Pass Question 1:
i) For this question you must be able to describe three main types of cloud computing in their own words with relevant diagram/s from reliable source. You must use example of Amazon, for complete answer.
ii) You must be able discuss the key benefits organisations
like Amazon gain after adopting Cloud Computing. For this task you must be able to discuss clearly in full sentences and in their own words.
For Higher marks you must:
– present an assignment that demonstrates a critical and reflective appreciation of the connections between Cloud Computing and organisational activities.
– You must use relevant diagram/s.
– You should draw on academic sources to support their discussion of question 2. (Perlego and the EBSCO are good places to source papers etc) or source like:
Maximum 30 marks for this part of the assignment.
Suggest any three security requirements that any organisation must implement and explain how a framework can be used by organisations for security and control of its data. Example required.
(Maximum 1000 words, 30 marks, LO2)
LO2 To Pass: You have to provide:
•Clear explanation with reference to any organization any three security requirements that an organisation must implement and explain how a framework(both physical and software) can be used by organisations for security and control of its data by exploring any two ways to control access and provide security to their computer networks. For complete answer you must provide diagram for each requirement.
• You can make reference to any organisation for this task (e.g Amazon).
(Maximum 15 Marks)
For Higher marks you should draw on academic sources to support their discussion of question 2. (google Scholar and the EBSCO
library are good places to source papers etc.)
Up to 30 marks for this part of the assignment.
Question 3 Telecommunication and spreadsheets
A) Discuss some of the key networking infrastructure within your choice of organisation might use for everyday business operations. (20 marks)
B) Below is a spreadsheet from the Sales department of AllTech Group. Based on the information in the spreadsheet below, calculate:
i) the Total of all countries Quarters, Mean, Median, Max and Min value of the quarter. ii) the number of countries during Q2 with a forecast of more than £27,000.
iii) the number of countries during Q4 less than £15,000. LO3 & LO4 Question 3:
To Pass: You have to:
A) clearly discuss some of the key networking infrastructure within any organisation for everyday business operations. (20 marks) B) prepare spreadsheet of 7 countries based on question screenshot of and is able to provide all required calculation by using excel formulae. All formulae and screenshot needed for complete answer.
i. the Total, Mean, Median, Max and Min value of the “Quarter Totals”. (10 marks) ii. provide the number of countries during Q2 with a forecast of more than £27,000. (5 marks)
iii. the number of countries during Q4 less than £15,000. (5 marks)
(Maximum 1000 words, 40 marks, LO3 & 4) You must include formulae and snapshots of your answers in your assignment.
You must provide the formulae to score full marks. Also, you must replicate the spreadsheet in the question paper in order to address the questions within that section.
Up to 40 marks for this part of assignment.
Student Checklist – Developing Academic Skills
Does the submission answer the question/deal with the task that was set? Have you:
• Completed all three tasks
• Submitted each task with example and relevant diagrams etc.
Have you demonstrated your critical thinking skills? (Make sure you haven’t just identified security framework (task two) but have also explained them) Have you:
• Clearly explained how (with reference to any organization) any three security requirements that an organisation must implement.
• explained how a framework(both physical and software) can be used by organisations for security and control of its data by exploring any two ways to control access and provide security to their computer networks.
• Provided diagram for each requirement.
• You can make reference to any organisation for this task (e.g Amazon).
Have you completed question 3:
• clearly discussed key networking infrastructure within any organisation for everyday business operations.
• prepared spreadsheet
• provided screenshot of spreadsheet
• provided all required calculation and excel formulae.
Have you developed and sustained a clear argument throughout the work? (Make sure you haven’t jumped from one idea to another) Have you:
• Presented your tasks in chronological order
• Provided clear descriptions and explanations in all tasks?
• Checked spelling, punctuation and grammar
Have you referenced all your sources, in the main body and in the reference list at the end? (Make sure you haven’t missed any and make sure the in-text references match up with your reference list) Have you:
• Followed the AU referencing system
• Included one reference list at the end
You can access the AU referencing guides here: https://moodle.bl.rdi.co.uk/course/view.php?id=921
Have you used a good range of reading material from reliable, academic sources? (Make sure you have not relied too heavily on single sources or online materials which may be unreliable):
• Ensure you have consulted sources for each task in the assessment
• Started from iLearn lesson related to each task.
• Ensure that the sources are up to date.
Have you checked the grammar, punctuation and spelling and is the English comprehensible? (Ask someone else to read your work or read it to yourself out loud to make sure it makes sense)
• Ensure you do not just submit the first completed work as you should read, re- read and modify if needed
• Ensure you have plenty of time to do the last checks on spelling, punctuation and grammar etc.
• Ensure you are familiar with how to upload your assessment to Turnitin and submit your work
• Do not leave uploading your work until the last minute of submitting
Is the coursework the correct length and have you included a word count? (Your tutor will notice if it is too long or too short!)
Have you submitted all your tasks in one document and not in separate documents?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.