FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Task: Students are required to form a group by the end of week 4. Group members are between four and five students per group. Each group should work on Assessment task 3. Every member of the group should equally contribute towards the completion of the assignment.
For this Group Assignment, you are required to study the production practices of a real company. You can choose any of the discussed areas in this course. Please be advised that your report must contain a comparative analysis and not just describe the current practices in the company. In other words, you need to compare the existing and current practices with the model/ practices that you are proposing in your report. Further details are available on Canvas.
- Choose a name for your group. This name will be used for all references and communication.
- The chosen company must be based in Singapore.
- Group assignment must be accompanied by an assignment cover sheet (See Blackboard for cover sheet).
- The number of topics does not affect your mark.
- One submission per group is enough.
- The assessed assignments will be returned to students within two weeks of the due date.
- Nominate a student as the contact person for each group.
Your final report must address both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the selected topics.
- Using multiple sources for data collection is highly recommended e.g interviews with key informants and also using the company’s historical records.
- Group assignments that are done individually will not be accepted. Please make sure you join a group by the end of week 4.
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.