FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
The Big Interview
The Final Project requires you to integrate the work you undertook throughout the course into a multimedia presentation. You can use any of the following multimedia tools; Jing, Screencast-o-matic, or VoiceThread.
Scenario: The school you researched during this course is being taken over the by the state for poor performance. Based on your educational philosophy, your classroom management plan, lesson plan, and the learning activities and assessment you developed in this course, the new principal has asked you to interview for the lead teacher position. This position would allow you to teach the grade of your choosing and give you the authority to enact significant changes across the school. You are one of only 20 candidates asked to apply for this prestigious position. You have been asked to submit a multimedia interview presentation instead of interviewing in person. The principal has requested that you include the following in your presentation:
Create a PowerPoint presentation of eight to ten slides that includes:
A slide that includes a brief self-introduction and summary of the position for which you are applying
A slide on your Philosophy of Education (from Week 1)
A slide on a Classroom management plan (from Week 2)
A slide on Different school models (from Week 3)
A slide on Effective lesson planning and design to include the Student’s Role in the learning process (from Week 4)
A slide on Assessment Matters (from Week 5)
A slide on Professional Learning Communities (PLC) (from Newman (2012) Chapter 14 and in Week Six-Discussion One)
A slide that lists the references in APA style (minimum of three) used in your presentation. Consider using the references from the previous weeks’ assignments.
Create a multimedia interview of no more than eight to ten minutes. You can use any of the following multimedia tools; Jing, Screencast-o-matic, or VoiceThread. Present your PowerPoint from Step 1 as if you were interviewing for the position remotely. As you present your slides in the multimedia interview, use the audio or video feature to record yourself discussing the following:
Introduce yourself and the position for which you are applying
Describe your philosophy of education
Share a personal idea of a successful classroom management plan
Explain and support your chosen school model that you recommend that the school should implement
Identify lesson planning and design, and the role that students play in the learning process
Discuss how assessment matters in relation to the role for which you are interviewing
Share your thoughts on the meaning of building a Professional Learning Community (PLC), and what you would expect to see if you entered a PLC-focused classroom
What to submit to Waypoint: In a Microsoft Word document, paste the link to your multimedia presentation. Before you submit your link as your Final Project, send it to yourself in an email, and access the link that you sent yourself to ensure that it opens. If your professor cannot click on the link to view your presentation then it cannot be properly graded.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a “Original Paper”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.