FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
This is an assignment that focuses on the Risk Management and Patient Safety. The paper contains several questions regarding the topic and also a references to use.
The Risk Management and Patient Safety assignment
Assignment Overview: Given that each health care system and facility faces unique site-specific risk challenges, a one-size-fits-all model does not exist in risk management. Health care managers must consider all aspects of their setting very carefully in terms of patient safety, mandatory regulations, potential medical errors in the setting, existing and future policies/procedures, as well as current and upcoming legislative acts that affect health care provision in the setting.
This module’s Case Assignment challenges you to locate and read an existing risk management and patient safety plan of a facility in Southern California, and then assess its components in light of the background readings. Assignment: Using the information in the background readings below as well as some additional research in peer-reviewed sources, complete your Case Assignment by answering the following:
The Risk Management and Patient Safety assignment
1. Firstly, choose a health care facility (A hospital, physician’s office, freestanding ambulatory clinic, etc. in Southern California), and summarize each category of its risk management and patient safety plan. This can be your current or future-intend setting, or a facility that you locate through some research online. What is defined/included in the components of the plan? Who are the stakeholders responsible for the implementation of each component?
2. Secondly, are the directives stated by the American Society for Health Care Risk Management followed in the plan? If not, what seems to be missing?
3. Thirdly, what could be added/clarified in the plan’s policies and/or procedures to either further prevent risk or enhance patient safety? Be as specific as you can in your assessment.
4. Fourthly, does the facility have a dedicated Patient Safety Officer (PSO)? What is the role and scope of a PSO’s daily work?
5. Finally, a well-formulated introduction and conclusion that support the paper. Learning Outcomes – Summarize the categories of a chosen health care facility’s risk management and patient safety plan.
Additionally, assess the plan for compliance with the American Society for Health Care Risk Management’s directives. Determine what could/should improve or clarify the plan and its accompanying procedures. – Articulate the role of a Patient Safety Officer, including the scope of work.
Background Reading (USE 2 OF THE BELOW REFERENCES, THE OTHER 3 FROM REFERENCES ELSEWHERE) American Society for Health Care Risk Management. (2019). Different roles, same goal: Risk and quality management partnering for patient safety. Available at https://www.ashrm.org/sites/default/files/ashrm/Monograph.07RiskQuality.pdf American Society for Health Care Risk Management. (2019). Healthcare risk management: The path forward.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.