5+3 minutes about a specific company on its business journey, SWOT, five forces.
Presentation must cover – on your slides and orally – some explanation of the company’s business journey/background, market positioning and share (against other market players), current products/services, profit model, as well as a SWOT or a five-factor analysis of the company.
•To create the bare bones of your content efficiently, you can seek online or via other sources, the company’s business reports or studies from other organisations about the company.
•Your analysis result must sit well with the company’s business journey/background and current status. For instance, suggesting a robo-advisory service to move their major clientele from mass market to institutional investors can appear counter-intuitive as the idea acts against what therobo-advisory service is set up for and advantageous in. But, of course, if you can justify it with strong evidence and arguments, the idea can then become valid and be taken on board.
•Each point you make in your presentation must be presented alongside supporting evidence that is well-referenced and documented. Any evidence without proof of existence and validity will be discarded by your audience.
Weighting Assessment Criteria:
10% – The company’s business journey/background.
20% – Market positioning and share (against other market players)
20% – Current products/services
10% – Profit model
30% – SWOT or five factors
The company’s products include peer to peer (P2P) lending services and wealth management products. Ping An Insurance company chose P2P lending because the services are the backbone of investment banking, commercial banking and consumer lending services for organizations and individuals. The company earns by matching investors with borrowers at a 4% fee on each loan.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.