1. R Review the facts of the case.• What are the details?• What is the background or history?
2. E Estimate (specify) the conflict or problem present in the case.• What is at issue or at stake?
3. S List main possible solutions to the case.
4. O State important and probable outcomes or consequences of each solution.• What will happen?• What is likely to happen?• What might happen?
5. L Describe the likely impact of each main solution on people’s lives, and on the interests and concerns of entities (i.e., institutions, organizations, companies, governments and states), as well as nonhumans and the environment.• Who will be benefited?• Who will be harmed?• Who else will be impacted and how?
6. V Explain the values upheld and those infringed by each main solution.• Refer to relevant moral principles, e.g., honesty, harm, fidelity, autonomy, confidentiality, lawfulness, equal consideration of interests;• Characterize salient moral rights, e.g., knowledge, privacy, life, free expression, due process, safety, property;• If relevant, include consideration of the interests and rights of future generations.
7. E Evaluate each main solution in terms of outcomes, likely impact and values upheld or infringed.
8. D Decide which solution is best, state it, clarify its details, and justify it.
9. D Defend the decision against objections to its main weaknesses.
Use this method to analyze and reach a decision about the best course of action in one of the following cases:
Actions case, (1) The “Abortion Pill”
Make sure you consider the case you choose in light of some of the moral theories and principles we have discussed in the class.
How much you write about each step in the method is up to you, but you should write a minimum of 500 words in total. Type up your analysis, with each step clearly numbered, and submit it via Canvas by 11:59 PM on Tuesday, September 21.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.