Step 2: Build the Team
Having the desire to change a situation on your own is often not sufficient to get the job done. More often than not, change requires the help of a team of individuals. Last week you learned about how to create urgency. So now you have the people around you motivated and ready to act. That’s a great start, but what comes next? Can everyone just dive in and get it done? More than likely it will take a bit more planning and coordination than that. You’ll need to create the right team and guide them in the right direction to accomplish the desired change successfully.
Read Step 2 “Build the Guiding Team” from Kotter and Cohen’s The Heart of Change. First, review the feedback from your instructor on Part 2 along with the discussion on urgency you had with your peers last week. Use any new information you gained from the discussion and feedback from your instructor to revise and improve Part 2 of your project.
Next, compile Part 3 of your project, explaining how you would build your team to address change in your organization. Explain how you would show enthusiasm and commitment to draw in the right team players, how you would model trust and teamwork, how you would structure the team, and how you will inject energy into the group. Be sure to touch on potential pitfalls in this step that you will avoid. You may find page 60 helpful in reviewing the key points of what to do and not do when building your team. Be sure your paper touches on the key elements of each as they pertain to your organization.
Be sure to include at least three scholarly references to support your assertions written in your own words. Do not copy word for word from the course text or any other sources. Your submission this week is Part 3 of the final project.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 1,000 – 1,500 words (approximately 4 – 6 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
Primary sources such as, government websites (United States Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank, etc.), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
Secondary and credible sources such as, CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.