Questions to consider in your reflection
How did you find your student? What were your initial thoughts about your student and the prospect of tutoring them? How did you develop a working relationship with your tutoring student? Did you find it easy to make a connection or did you struggle to find common ground? Were you surprised by anything in the process of getting to know your student?
How did you go about determining what materials to use? Did you practice reading the assessments?
How did it go? Did it take you multiple days? Did you have any setbacks?
These are all essential considerations, but they aren’t the only things that could shape your thoughts on the process of collecting your pre-tutoring assessment data. You should include anything you feel is important. Remember, this is going in your TK20-Watermark portfolio, so be sure you stay positive when at all possible. Also, be honest, but don’t be too hard on yourself when considering possible setbacks. It is your first time doing these assessments most likely.
Your reflection should be at least 350 words and be free of mechanical and grammatical errors. You should use APA in-text citations when needed, but do not need to have a reference list.
The attached document has an example from a former student. Please note this sample is not perfect but intended to give you an idea of what is expected. You must still submit your own original work. Also, some of the assessments given may differ since this was a previous semester with a different textbook.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.