Topic 1: The Digital DivideThis week you read Digital Divide in a Global Economy (https://open.lib.umn.edu/mediaandculture/chapter/13-4-digital-divide-in-a-global-economy/)
Discussion:More than just a tool for information transfer, the Internet has become a conduit for a globalized workforce. However, as the Internet has become integrated into daily business life, a digital divide has emerged. Some derive the benefits of Internet access, but many others do not.Questions:
Could the digital divide change the way people think about themselves in relation to the rest of the world? Provide experiences, observations, or references to Week 6’s readings that helped shaped your opinion.
What barriers exist that make it difficult to close the digital divide in economies like India and China? What barriers exist in a developed country such as America?
Topic 2: Digital Natives Digital Immigrants
This week you read Digital Natives, Digital Immigrants by Mark Prensky.
Discussion:According to Prensky, today’s students are no longer the people our educational system was designed to teach. Prensky also pointed out that there needs to be a switch in the way in which educators teach because students are losing out due to the “old fashioned” methods of teaching which are still being used today.Question #1: Do you agree that educators have to keep abreast of the technological changes and adjust the curriculum accordingly? (justify and support your answer).
Minimum Topic Response: PLEASE RESPOND IN THREE OR MORE SENTENCES PER TOPIC.NOTE 1: Please make sure you answer EACH item and LABEL each item (#1, #2, #3, etc) so that I can easily check that each item has been answered.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.