Portfolio Assignment – MSDF 630
Pick a computer technology that could be used to provide an alibi. Explain two reasons why the evidence would be useful in court to support an accused version of the events surrounding a crime and one reason why the evidence should not be allowed in court.
Mechanics: This portfolio assignment has a target word length of 2,000-2,500 words, I will allow no more than 10% over this limit. It must be in APA format. Due to the length, an Abstract is not required. The word count excludes the Title Page, Reference Section, and any appendices you may desire to add. A minimum of 3 scholarly resources must be used. To qualify as a scholarly resource, the resource must be a peer-reviewed article published in a journal in the field related to Digital Forensics. Any submissions with greater than a 30% similarity score will not be accepted for credit and will earn a zero.
Example framework: Do NOT use this as your example for the assignment:
A speed light camera could be used to show that the accused was actually located far away from the crime scene when the crime took place. Speed light cameras are routinely used as evidence that a crime, i.e. speeding, took place, so it is obviously admissible as evidence in court. The speed light cameras are calibrated on a regular basis to ensure the date-time stamps are correct and that the cameras are in good working order.
The resolution of a speed light camera is too low to actually prove who was in a speeding car, just that the car was speeding and that the license plates matched the vehicle in question. Because the resolution is so low, the accused could have used an accomplice, perhaps disguised as the accused, to purposefully run a red light at the time of the crime to provide an alibi.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.