Write a proposal in which you answer the following prompts.
Discuss your thought process as a new leader. After studying several theories, which theory will you employ in your leadership practice? Do you believe that there is a difference between leadership and management? If so, what is the distinction? You have read Kouzes and Posner’s (2009) best practices of leadership. Did you find any other leadership best practices in your research that interested you? Were the findings enough to sway your personal philosophy of leadership? What factors influence you when you need to make a decision? How might making a diagram help you? Before this course were you aware that your area of specialization had professional standards? What other uses might you find for professional standards in the future (ethical, curricular, other matters)?
Explain the educational problem you chose in Week 3. How did you justify your choice? How did you evaluate the problem through the human resources, political, symbolic, structural, and technological perspectives? Did you use any other perspectives not mentioned here as you contemplated the problem? Now describe the potential solutions that you came up with and how you filtered them through the above-mentioned perspectives and any other perspectives not listed here.
What is your recommended solution? It is fine if you have more than one. Why did you choose it/them?
Length: 8-10 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of seven credible resources appropriate to your specialization of which at least two should be from scholarly journals.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.