Fluid and Electrolyte Concept Outline
Utilize the following case study to develop your outline. The outline concepts have been defined for you. Submitting an outline that is not original work is not acceptable.
Your outline of the case should begin with a description/impression of your patient and what the likely diagnosis is based on the case study. (Review the example) Identify and list your patient’s history, and his/her likely symptomatology. This should then be linked into the detailed pathophysiology of the diagnosis (the majority of your outline) and conclude with a detailed pharmacology and treatment plan.
Please post your scholarly outline with at least one to two references in APA format. Sources should be less than 5 years old (Max 7 years). Your text can be one reference.
Jean McGrath is a 54-year-old female patient admitted to the floor unit with a diagnosis of Small bowel obstruction. She has a history of multiple bowel surgeries for colitis and history of SBO. She began feeling un-well 5 days ago, with nausea and vomiting. She has been unable to tolerate any po intake. CT revealed SBO and an NG tube was placed in the ED. She arrives on the unit complaining of muscle weakness and leg cramps. She has occasional PVCs noted on the cardiac monitor.
PMH: Chrohn Disease, GERD, Depression
Vital Signs: Temp 99.4, HR 125 RR 20 BP 105/61 O2 Sat 94%ra
• Sodium (NA+) 141
• Potassium (K+) 2.8
• Chloride 99
• Magnesium 1.9
• Calcium 9.1.
• BUN 45
• Creatinine 1.8
Based on the case study what is the likely medical diagnosis, what information in the case study supports this?
Signs and Symptoms: Which of the symptoms led you to your diagnosis? What are other the signs and symptoms?
Detailed pathophysiology of the diagnosis to include cause, risk factors, and diagnostic interventions
Include both nursing and medical interventions.
Include pharmacological agents, surgical and medical interventions.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.