FOR EVERY BODY PARAGRAPH PUT ONE QUOTE AND WRITE WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU DO THIS FOR EACH BODY PARAGRAPH
On our journey of “Learning to Love Learning,” everyone should have an understanding of the philosophical underpinnings of their life. Everyone usually has some guiding principles which help them navigate life, and this assignment seeks to help you analyze what those principles might be. You are also asked to clearly express the main ideas of a particular philosophical article, and explain how those ideas pertain to your life in the past, present, and/or future.
For this Essay, you need to do following actions:
Choose a philosophical article from the “Readings” content area in Blackboard.
Carefully read the article and fill out your Reading Journal #1.
Begin to outline, draft, free write, or map out how the philosophical perspective of your chosen article applies to your life (past, present, and/or future).
Write an organized introduction which begins a description of what the philosophical article is. Make sure to include a detailed thesis statement which describes the different ways the philosophical essay applies to your life.
Include body paragraphs that support each of the main points of your thesis statement. Each paragraph should have at least one quote from the philosophical essay, and you should explain how those ideas relate to your lived experience.
Create a conclusion that lets your reader know why these ideas are so important, and why might they be important to others.
Your paper must adhere to the following guidelines:
3 pages in length, excluding the Works Cited page ****EXCLUDING THE WORK CITED***
Double-spaced, Times New Roman/Calibri, 12-point font
Use MLA in-text citations for references to your article
Have a Works Cited page
Use at least one source which is the article. Other sources are optional.
Use correct punctuation, grammar, and mechanics
Use complete sentences
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.