How to Use Research Data
Within the field of criminal justice, lie a host of intriguing issues and problems. Scholars devoted to research in the area of criminal justice utilize both qualitative and quantitative data in their quest to obtain answers to the many issues inherent in the study of crime and human behavior. It is imperative for ethical, robust, and viable research that data utilized by researchers be applied appropriately and analyzed accurately. In a journal entry at least 400 words in length, respond to the questions posed below.
How would you describe the ways in which research data can be applied to a particular problem in criminal justice?
How important is the evaluation and accurate interpretation of data utilized in research analyses?
Creswell, J. W. (2014). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches (4th ed.). Retrieved from https://content.uagc.edu
Chapter 1: The Selection of a Research Approach
Jacques, S. (2014). The quantitative–qualitative divide in criminology: A theory of ideas’ importance, attractiveness, and publication. Theoretical Criminology, 18(3), 317-334. doi:10.1177/1362480613519467
The full-text version of this article can be accessed through the SAGE Journals Online database in the University of Arizona Global Campus Library. This article will provide students with additional background information that will assist them in the development of their discussion forum posts for this week.
Milgram, A. (2013, October). Anne Milgram: Why smart statistics are the key to fighting crime (Links to an external site.) [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.ted.com/talks/anne_milgram_why_smart_statistics_are_the_key_to_fighting_crime
This video by New Jersey’s former attorney general discusses her efforts to bring data analytics and statistical analysis to the criminal justice system in the United States. It may assist you in your How to Use Research Data journal entry this week.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.