One of the most important aspects of negotiating with someone or a business that you have a long-term and ongoing relationship with is maintaining that relationship post-negotiation. Consider the following negotiation:
You are the account manager for a supplier of computer chips. You have a long-term relationship with a manufacturing firm you provide with computer chips for its product. There have never been any previous issues and you and the company, ABC Manufacturing, have had a great relationship. However, with the last shipment, there were defects in 25 percent of the chips. You need to discuss this issue with your customer and determine the best solution. Your main concern is not ruining the relationship, but the defects are costly for you and the customer.
Based on this scenario, brainstorm your answers for the following areas:
Consequences of winning or losing
After completing the eight areas, prepare a letter to the company’s president. Consider the elements above in the letter. Your letter should contain the following:
Your suggestion to solving this issue
The outcome you would like to see
Suggested alternatives and solutions
Your answers to the eight elements can be written in a numbered list; however, your letter should be written in complete sentences. The letter should be one to two pages in length. The paper should be structured formally following the CSU Global Writing Center.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.