This week, your first assignment involves creating a problem statement with a thesis in preparation for your Week 5 literature review Be sure to include the following:
A concise statement that identifies the problem, the issue that you plan to examine.
The extent of the problem. Note local, state, or federal statistics on how many people are affected.
The depth of the problem. Explain the impact that this problem has, including any relevant aspects, such as psychological, social, economic, etc.
A thesis statement is one sentence that states the main idea of a research paper.
Your problem statement must describe your selected capstone topic/issue, reflect on its significance to the workplace and field, and culminate with a thesis statement that will provide the framework your Week 5 literature review. Your thesis statement must be specific and cover exactly what you plan to discuss in your Week 5 literature review.
Length: 1 page
References: Include a minimum of 2 scholarly resources.
In this second part of the assignment, you will construct an annotated outline that builds from your problem statement and thesis statement. Your outline must include the topic and main themes you plan to discuss in your Week 5 Literature Review Paper. Please use peer-reviewed research published in the past 5-7 years. You may also include any government journals that offer statistics on the problem.
While a traditional outline allows you to structure your paper topic and main ideas, an annotated outline takes this traditional outline a step further by requiring you (the researcher) to add citations and evidence to support the main points stated in the outline.
Your annotated outline should follow the format shown in the NCU library resource listed in your weekly resource section and include at least 5 scholarly resources.
Length: 1-2 pages
References: Include a minimum of 6-8 scholarly resources.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.