Discussion Assignment Instructions
The student will complete five (5) Discussions in thiscourse. The student will post one thread of at least 500 wordsby 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of the assigned Module: Week. The studentmust then post three (3) replies of at least 250 wordsby 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the assigned Module: Week. Foreach thread, students must support their assertions with atleast 2 scholarly citations and one Holy Bible reference in thecurrent APA format. Each reply must incorporate atleast 1 scholarly citation and one Holy Biblereference in the current APA format. Any sources cited must havebeen published within the last five years. Acceptable sources include peerreviewed journal articles, the textbook, the Bible, etc..
Choose one of the following threetopics below for your discussion:
1. Describethe descriptive statistics to be examined before and after implementation ofthe chosen anticrime/prevention program.
2. Post themean, median, mode, variance, and standard deviation of the pre-data for youranticrime/prevention program.
3. Post adescription of the inferential statistics you will use to analyze youranticrime/prevention program. Explain the reasons for your analytical approach.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.