FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
What You Need to Know
Principles and Archetypes of the Fifth Discipline
Read the following in Senge’s :
· Chapter 4, “The Laws of the Fifth Discipline,” explains the basic systems principles or “laws” that embody common sense ideas that leaders often forget to apply to most types of systems and organizations.
· Chapter 5, “A Shift of Mind,” describes some specific tools of systems thinking that help show that organizations are interconnected through ongoing cyclical patterns. System archetypes are a tool that reveal the dynamic complexity of leadership issues and help you locate what Senge calls “points of leverage” for making organizational improvements.
· Chapter 6, “Nature’s Templates: Identifying the Patterns That Control Events,” is about systems archetypes. Systems archetypes are patterns of events that appear over and over in organizations and in life. They help remove the “noise” in complex situations and reveal underlying structures of systems behaviors, including cause-effect relationships. Once these structures are recognized, it is easier to identify leverage points for change that avoid quick fixes.
Systems Thinking for Social Change
This week you will begin Stroh’s seminal text, Systems Thinking for Social Change: A Practical Guide to Solving Complex Problems, Avoiding Unintended Consequences, and Achieving Lasting Results. Read the following in this text:
· The Introduction, on pages 1–10, unpacks Stroh’s theory for organizational change, which is based on uncovering the discrepancy between what we want the system to achieve and the results it is currently achieving. Consider how focusing on that discrepancy is a powerful force for constructive change in organizations.
· Chapter 1, “Why Good Intentions Are Not Enough,” on pages 13–18, explains the dilemma of why seemingly well-intentioned policies often produce the opposite of what they are supposed to accomplish.
· Chapter 2, “Systems Thinking Inside: A Catalyst for Social Change,” on pages 19–28, examines the question of how to use systems thinking to help people achieve sustainable change. You’ll examine four key challenges of change, including:
. Stimulating continuous learning.
. Focusing people to work on a few key coordinated changes over time.
. Generating collaboration because people learn how they can collectively create satisfying results.
. Motivating people to change because they discover their role in causing the problems they want to solve.
· Chapter 3, “Telling Systems Stories,” on pages 29–43, is about how telling stories can be a powerful way for organizational leaders to identify, communicate, and move others to act toward positive change.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.