FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
March 16th, 2022
The interview is one of the most important parts of hiring. It is seen that recruitment and hiring are mainly the duties of the HR department. The candidate selection must be right to save the company from unease in the future. HR has to focus on several strategies to select the right individual. The job description/ open position for Human Resources Manager has already been posted, and it is time to interview the individuals. The interview will be done according to the merit protocols, and the individuals will be short-listed before the final recruitment. The current HR employees will take part in the interview process as well.
Several candidates have applied for the respective post, and it is the phase of interviews to select a more suitable candidate. The interviews are of various types, and the candidates must be informed in time to prepare for the possible questions they may face. It is essential to contact all the individuals regarding the interview description to appear in time (Khastgir, 2018).
The process has been finalized, and the interviews will be conducted next week on the 22nd of March, 2022. The time and date will be communicated with the participants through emails and text messages. The time of interviews will start at 9 am and will continue into the afternoon. The candidates will be served in time slots based on a first-come and first-serve basis. The interview venue will be the HR office, where the applicants will be called accordingly. The interview will be of the traditional type, and the candidates will be asked different questions according to the situation and behavioral questions. The format will be questions that are read to the candidate, and all candidates have to give their answers verbally as well. One of the most important things is the involvement of employees, and all the concerned departments will allow certain employees to engage for the interview.
There are various testing options in which the candidates are given specific tasks or are asked different questions regarding and designation. The personality test is the most significant type of test in the interviews because the company is concerned with employees’ personalities. They directly impact the organizational structure, and the personality tests ensure that the candidate is agreed to the terms and conditions of the company. The candidate should be open to all the circumstances, and he should be able to face the stress. Stress is an important parameter that should be considered because there are various ups and downs in the business community. The employees should have the ability to face the situation. All these traits are evaluated in the personality tests, and it is seen that the suitable candidates answer all the questions appropriately (Sarvaiya, 2018).
Another personality test is the emotional intelligence test that gives the tough time to the employees. The emotional intelligence test means checking the mental ability of the employees whether they can deal with the situation of advanced information technology or high competition. Emotional intelligence leads the managers to evaluate the problem-solving and management skills of the candidates. Various traits are to be checked in the emotional intelligence tests, including problem-solving skills, leadership, management, communication and others. Communication is the essential factor that the employees should focus on. The employees should communicate better with the employees and all other staff (Arar, 2018).
Situational and Behavioral Interview Questions
· Have you handled or led a team comprised of workers from different backgrounds? If you have, can you share your experience with us?
· If there are a lack of funds in the office and the employees are demanding a salary increase, how will you manage?
· If there is a situation when the HR manager’s instruction conflicts with the other managers, what will be your action?
· If there is a situation when there is high competition among the companies and how will you handle the situation?
· What happens if you fail to meet your goal?
· What will be your stance when there will be a conflict of opinions?
· What will happen to you if you fail to solve the problem?
· What will be your stance if a manager or director is ever wrong?
In conclusion, it is observed that the right selection of the candidate is one of the most challenging tasks for the companies. The company has to involve all its employees from the HR department to ensure that all the tasks are done in the right direction. The employees are the strength of an organization, and they have to contribute to the success. There are different testing criteria for the interviews, and the successful candidates are those who deliver quick and comprehensive answers. The report is quite useful because it helps the managers make the interviewing easy and select the better candidate.
Arar, T., & Öneren, M. (2018). Role of talent management in the career development of Generation Z: a case study of a telecommunication firm. International Academic Journal of Social Sciences, 5(1), 28-44.
Sarvaiya, H., Eweje, G., & Arrowsmith, J. (2018). The roles of HRM in CSR: strategic partnership or operational support?. Journal of Business Ethics, 153(3), 825-837.
Khastgir, S., Birrell, S., Dhadyalla, G., & Jennings, P. (2018). The science of testing: An automotive perspective (No. 2018-01-1070). SAE Technical Paper.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.