FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Personal Code of Ethics
Using the link above, write a very individualized document that reflects the values you prioritize, the internal and external risks you face, and your plan for putting your Personal Code of Ethics into behavior.
Include evidence of a good faith effort to clearly communicate your personal system for evaluating right and wrong.
The document should be well-written (e.g., introduction, body, & conclusion)
Document format: include all parts below.
Title: Personal Code of Ethics
Introduction: One paragraph that explains who you are, what you believe, and three ethical principals you have.
Body: Create a SWOT analysis: assess your strengths, weaknesses, opportunity, and threats.
Under Strengths: Internal FactorList your three strongest ethical principlesExplain why each of these principles is important to you
Under Weakness: Internal FactorList three ethical principles that you would like to improve or work onExplain how you plan to improve or develop these principles
Under Opportunities: External FactorExplain three ways your ethical principles will impact your academics and future career.
Under Threats: External FactorExplain three ways your ethical principles may be challenged and how you plan to overcome the challenge
Conclusion: One paragraph that re-states your ethical principles and provides an action plan that explains how you will use and adapt your PCE as you move forward professionally in your future career.
Write a very individualized document that reflects the values you prioritize, the internal and external risks you face, and your plan for putting your Personal Code of Ethics into behavior.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.