FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
You recently joined Prime Bank (PB), which has been operating as a retail bank in Singapore, regulated by the MAS, for 11 years. PB’s parent company is based in New York, USA, and has been operating in the USA for 14 years. Part of the reason you wanted to work at PB is the forward-looking nature of its strategy, which was articulated in its last annual report. The report underlined the board’s commitment to continued aggressive expansion throughout Asia.
In that last annual report, issued in July 2021, the board reaffirmed their 2021 to 2024 strategy, which specifically included plans to:
- increase shareholder value by reducing costs
- increase revenue by 20% and profits by 30%
- take a 20% share of the private banking market, by acquisition
- invest in technology to increase customer ease of access and build an integrated payment solution
- become a data-driven organization.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Best Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
At 10 a.m. your head of department makes an announcement that all staff is to cease what they are working on and access the company’s intranet. The staff is directed to watch a video featuring the CEO. The purpose of the video is to advise staff that the firm has received the findings of the recent MAS inspection visit and that significant gaps were found, which must be addressed immediately. The following specific issues were identified.
- PB’s senior management had very poor and ineffective oversight that contributed to unacceptable risk culture.
- Where higher-risk applications were identified, they were not appropriately escalated for a decision as to whether to proceed with the onboarding. Instead, the staff member simply had to record that the customer was onboarded under the Enhanced Due Diligence protocols.
- PB failed to establish, by appropriate and reasonable means, basic information such as the source of wealth and source of funds before onboarding customers who presented a higher risk of money laundering or terrorism financing.
- PB failed to identify and investigate unusually large or unusual patterns of customer transactions that appeared to serve no obvious economic purpose or objective.
- PB often relied on the customers’ declarations, without obtaining further information to corroborate them.
- During the onboarding of new customers, PB failed to consider each applicant’s occupation as a factor when deciding the level of customer risk.
With reference to the above scenario, produce a note for the head of compliance, from the compliance function’s point of view, that contains a SWOT analysis (incorporating any other appropriate analytical tools, such as PESTLE) and highlights the key regulatory compliance and financial crime compliance concerns (from the functional and operational process perspectives) for PB in its efforts to remediate the findings of the regulator.
Buy high-quality essays & assignment writing as per particular university, high school or college by Best Writers
After the video has finished, the compliance director advises you that she has put together a project plan to attend to the various issues. One of the first tasks is to prepare a proposal for the senior management that outlines the strategies and policies to be implemented in response to the fine. You have been asked to produce the proposal.
Your next task is to complete a Stakeholder Management and Communication Plan (using appropriate tools), identifying the five most influential stakeholder groups that you would want to address.
After completing the Stakeholder Management and Communication Plan, you have been asked to produce a note for the compliance director to outline the strategic key performance indicators (KPIs) of the compliance department staff. Your note should include the plans for assessing their performance against the KPIs.
An announcement of significant lapses by a regulated firm usually adversely affects consumer confidence in, and the share price of, the firm involved. Managing the perceptions of the staff and the public is paramount in countering the negative impacts. You have therefore been tasked with producing compliance-specific mission and vision statements (one of each; they may later form part of the firm’s overall statements). Articulate the
statements and briefly explain why you chose those words.
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.